Features and Enhancements:
New Reverse Engineering Dialog
· Automatic saving of settings under new alias name.
· Aliases displayed in grid.
· Style preview available on the Generate HTML report dialog.
· Image maps available in the ER diagram.
· New DDL tab added to Entity and Relationship dialogs.
The Options Dialog Improved (formerly Environment Setup dialog)
· Conversion between databases settings added to the Options dialog.
· Patterns for Text Objects removed (accessible from Text Objects only).
· Enabled databases added to the Options dialog.
· Possibility to select default target database.
The Model Properties Dialog Improved
· Possibility to add a link to external documents like *.doc files.
· Right click options have been added to left sided OverView tree (for ERD, model, submodels and entities).
· Right-click options have been improved and modified in accordance with consistency requirements (dialogs Reverse Engineering, Script Generating, Visible relationships in Submodel and Submodel).
· Added support for newer Sybase ASE 15.0 ESD #2, Sybase ASE 12.5.3a and Sybase ASE 12.5.4.
· Encryption columns supported, however, Create encryption items are not loaded.\
Oracle 10g and Oracle 9i
· Reverse engineering script modifed.
· The Reverse engineering process for Oracle will be concluded by a message: "Process completed" in the Log window. (also Oracle 8).
· The Load all accessible objects "ALL_" checkbox removed from the RE dialog. (also Oracle 8).
PostgreSQL 8.1 and PostgreSQL 8.0
· Unique constraints generated via Alter table.
· Modified handling of Serial and BigSerial datatypes and sequences. New checkbox "Load primal serial data types" checkbox added to Reverse engineering dialog.
· New checkbox "Generate Index to Foreign Key" available on the Relationship dialog.